CORPORATE QHSSE POLICY
- Quality, Health, Safety, Security and the Environment are fundamental principles of our business.
- The health, safety and security of our employees, visitors, contractors, customers, any other persons and the communities in which we do business is our top priority.
- Personal ownership for QHSSE through visible, demonstrated leadership and accountability for creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment at all levels of employees throughout our company.
- Zero incidents.
- Safe, secure and healthy working conditions for all who work with and for us.
- Delivery of high-quality products and services that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements.
- Environmental sustainability in our daily activities.
- Comply with applicable legal, regulatory, industry and corporate requirements.
- Protect life, prevent injury or illness, protect the environment.
- Prevent workplace violence and respond appropriately should an incident occur.
- Personal accountability to continuously improve our QHSSE performance and management system through tracking against our goals and targets.
- Proactive management of risk in our activities.
- Work with suppliers, carriers and other relevant partners to actively promote and enforce compliance with this policy.
- Promote open communication with all stakeholders.
- Provide effective resources, training, equipment, safe work practices and other support required to fulfill the elements of this policy.
These objectives will be achieved through audit, review, training, supervision and the provision of relevant information to all persons concerned with our business.
This policy does not take precedence over any applicable Acts or Regulations.
This policy is integral to Alpha operations and is reviewed annually by the Senior Management Team.
Senior Management is committed to the implementation of this QHSSE policy.
Erica L. Doucette
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Alpha Chemical Limited